DVD-A.net Forum Index DVD-A.net
The DVD-Audio Resource

HomeHome   Music storeMusic store   Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rush - A Farewell to Kings DVD-Audio Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shays01

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Rush - A Farewell to Kings DVD-Audio Problem Reply with quote

I recently purchased Rush Sector 2 in order to get the "A Farewell to Kings" DVD-Audio, but this disc locks up my Oppo BDP-83. I noticed at least one other person with the same problem on Amazon. Does anyone have this disc that is NOT having problems with the DVD-Audio portion of it? The DVD-Video will play fine. The DVD-Audio requires removing the power cord and reconnecting it before the disc can be ejected. An older Pioneer Elite DVD-Audio player will spin the DVD-Audio, but the sound is totally messed up. The Sub channel is super loud, while the other channels are low.
shays01

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Rush - A Farewell to Kings DVD-Audio Problem on the Oppo BDP Reply with quote

The latest Public Beta Firmware has resolved this problem. Note that the latest approved firmware did not allow this disc to play in DVD-A mode, but the Beta firmware has corrected this issue.

Main Version: BDP83-57-1026B
Loader Version: BE2800 or BT0500
Sub Version: MCU83-27-0326
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVD-A.net Forum Index -> General forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: